How long have you been using the Focusband and how do you benefit for it?
I got the Focusband 3 weeks ago and I’ve integrated it to my practice a lot. It made my practice a lot more enjoyable because now when I go to the range, I have my main stuff that I do with my golf swing, what I look for and when I put the FocusBand on, it helped me get into a state, a much calmer state, so that I’m almost like curious or aware of what I’m doing and I’m not searching for a outcome so much.
- I’ve got this awareness of what I’m doing, special orientation goes out , I got a much better feedback on what I’m doing.
- It’s not so stressful because I am not trying to get an outcome.
- All I do is I place my awareness to where I want to be and then get feedback from that.
- It is a much peaceful way of going about learning golf or making changes and more importantly also learning about yourself.
- Like how am I going to go about this so that I am in the right state of mind.
Even though I have got my mechanics or my positioning or whatever I’m trying to do on my golf swing correct, I still got to make that perform then if I go out into the golf course and I’m thinking about of all these things I do in my golf swing, it’s much harder, it’s much stressful but if I go put Focusband on to create this awareness, create beautiful state where I’m getting ultimate feedback then I can utilize that and the outcome is less important but you are getting a better outcome.